Everyday should be a good day- but it ain’t easy!
- Have your favorite breakfast or favorite restaurant for lunch.
- Stay in touch with that person that send you a.m. texts
- The perfect cup of coffee in the morning
- Make dinner plans- look forward to it all day
- Planning your day, following exactly, feel accomplished
- Rev your engine and take a turn just a bit too fast coming or going to work
- Accept the day, don’t fight against it
- Smile at everyone you make eye contact with
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Think through or write down a list of things you’re thankful for, even if it seems small or stupid
- Look up every word you hear that you don’t know- feel smarter